89 Mitsubishi Starion MINT

turbojew

I bought it and then my parents tell me there moving and i have to get rid of ALL my cars i have on the side of the house I wanna keep it but i need to sell other cars first or that one has to go to :( so im atleast probing the waters. and it doesnt help im a broke tail college student lol Edited by turbojew

if u look on the for sale forum i have like 4 cars listed and a bunch of parts i honestly have to get rid of basically everything if i can sell one of my more expensive cars i can pay for storage for some but as i said im broke lol

Seeing how you are a broke college student who has over extended himself, I'll give you a grand more than you paid for it.

Jimmy

thats a fair price jimmy

it shouldnt matter what someone else pays for something if thats the price he wants than thats the price now whether or not it sells is up to him...and throwing him under the bus by posting the ad for the previous sale was wrong and mods oughta delete it...

it shouldnt matter what someone else pays for something if thats the price he wants than thats the price now whether or not it sells is up to him...and throwing him under the bus by posting the ad for the previous sale was wrong and mods oughta delete it...

Many of us consider this place and the other members here a second family. Some of my best friends are people I have met thanks to this site. In my opinion, it would be WRONG for a member to know about the Craigslist posting and NOT say anything on here about it.

How would you feel if you paid that kind of money for something and THEN found out the truth about it?

Flipping it for a small profit is one thing, and if he had posted it here for $2500 or even $3000 I dont think there would be an issue. But wanting almost a 300% profit gain on a 20 year old car is pretty stupid.

So in your opinion, it is okay for him to ask almost 4 times what he paid for it but not okay for a member to point out what he paid for it? The way I see it, he asked a price, a member pointed out what he bought it for, it should be up to the potential buyer to decide what it is worth to him/her. We are a family and family watches out for each other.

Jimmy

Seeing how you are a broke college student who has over extended himself, I'll give you a grand more than you paid for it.

Jimmy

That's a very reasonable offer. If I were him, I'd jump on that like a fat man on BBQ ribs! :blink:

We are a family and family watches out for each other.

Jimmy

Amen jimmy. besides in his other cars for sale he is looking for a nice built starion or conquest. either way good luck with sale.

Paul

Edited by fijiblueman

I should have bought this car, when it was being offered by the guy who actually owned the car. You may have the title, but you don't own this car. Your just using it as a tool to make money.

Unless you can prove that you've somehow invested thousands of dollars into the car since you've bought it (you haven't) your not gonna be able to sell the car here.

I'll give you what you paid for the car, fair and square.

hey coke did you not say how you needed to sell your supra cause you were going thru a hard time financially....how the hell are you gonna buy my car like seriously your gonna give me s*** about tryin to make some money when you wanna do the SAME exact thing get the Eff outa here dude.