Hello to all my friends out there

Strickdawg

Hey guys, sorry I have been out of the picture and not around. I still have my Quest and it will never leave my side. I have hit some hard times in the last little while and just not felt like being social. I have lost my kids for 2 years to my ex due to income issues(I still have full custody of them, but had to let her have them last 2 years on temp custody order). They have now moved to Sicily Italy with her and seeing them will be next to impossible, except for phone calls and Skyping. I also lost my job about a month ago due to economy and even though I have put over 100 apps in over last 30, no hits.I am now in middle of moving to Harnett county, about an hour away from Raleigh because I cannot afford rent here any more, I ahve to be out of here and keys handed back in by August 20th. My old boss screwed me out of 1800 dollars which would have made life a little easier with the move and repairs on the house that I am moving to. I have someone coming tomorrow to look at some parts I have that I am going to sale, in order to try and finish fixing my Quest to be a daily driver, since I lost my company truck with my job. Whatever they don't get, I will post on here and see who is interested in them. I have to get rotors for my 87 and have the AC fixed so I can drive it daily in this hot butt weather here. wish me luck guys and hopefully when all settles down, I can get back up with all of y'all. I really hated not to be able to make it to PF this year.

Hey strick, long time. Hate to hear you are having a tough go of it lately, chin up Bro. Things will straighten out for you. Good luck with the job hunt. Its good to hear you are still Sq'n it. Keep us posted on your situation if you feel like it. This board is a pretty good support group if you need it. Take care,

BC_99

rears are good, i need fronts and they are the expensive ones. i bought a new set of all 4 cross drilled and slotted to go on there, and i let a friend turn them for me, because they were powder coated and his machine was screwed up and cut them all 4 sideways and they are no good now. arrrrg

Glad to see you back on the boards...You have been a great help to me if you need my help with anything call me...If you need rotors you can use mine off the red quest till you get on your feet.call me sometime I am off all this week for plant shutdown...again you need anything just call....Perry

thanks perry. I know you are there .Hope all is good on yours. maybe when all this slows down and i get settled at new place, we can hook up

Cool if you need help moving I have a 16ft X 7ft trailer and my truck...You have helped me plenty in the past. I don't go back to work till sunday night.

Strick Dawggie Dawg, sorry I didn't reply to your text last night, you hit me as I was walking out the door. And then I forgot, ;) . I just hit you back. Sorry to hear about the hard times bro. I have been there way more then I'd like to admit. But you gotta let me know where you are at. Hopefully you are still somewhere close to me. Give me a call if you need somebody to talk to. If I miss your call, I'll hit you back ASAP.

Take it EZ

TopDawg_43~