old skeool supra hatch wings

totiturbo2

these are the big ones that go on the rear hatch

jus in case no one knew,

i have two of these both with brackets(stock)

and in damn good shape.

i am selling these at 75.oo a piece u pay to ship

tried to take pics. but something here isn't letting me

so give me a number and i can try to send pics. my phone is screwy also

well of course they won't bolt right up(scientist)

if it were that easy everybody would be on them!!!!

make'm work i did, and i believe someone else here made one fit,

bolt-ons are for idiots, make it fit and work NOW THAT'S WHERE YOU GET UR PROPS.

Just wanted to be clear about what you are selling.

The Supra hatch wings are way too big and need mounted halfway down the window on our hatch. I don't know anyone who has liked that look.

Do you have any pictures of one mounted on a StarQuest?

my black quest had it on, i sold it with it on, but i can with no problem make nother one fit.jus don't need to.

ifeu sit in the car and look out the back window u can set it where you want it ,the clips made

were bolted to the supra wing and then it counter sunk between the side pillar and the hatch glass

i used the brackets electricians use on overhead installations on ships,of course they are made of stainless

a rectangle about three in. long with a threaded socket welded to it,cut that off,then cut-out whole side of the rectangle and it slides right on the glass ,when u close the hatch it becomes really tight, it's not like a park bench

hanging off your back window,its more like an euro look.

plus the supra and the starquests where almost the same size(sorry i don't have xact measurements)no one then or now thought they were too big.

as a matter of fact they trippled sales ,the suprs later on in the late 90's introduced the tall wing,not too big either!

then everybody copied them, and i only wunnuh sell them cause out of four sheds full of weird items,i am willing to part with two,i have 9 of these,been collecting them items and other option items for cars since 1993.

Edited by totiturbo2

Maybe try and sell them on a Supra forum? I have a couple of these too and was going to mod them to fit a SQ. In order to get them to fit on the hatch at the top, they will have to be cut, 2-3 inches taken out of the middle and made narrower. You can cobble up some mounts to attach them permanatly to the C pillars without cutting it down but it will limit the amount you can open your hatch.

well of course they won't bolt right up(scientist)

if it were that easy everybody would be on them!!!!

make'm work i did, and i believe someone else here made one fit,

bolt-ons are for idiots, make it fit and work NOW THAT'S WHERE YOU GET UR PROPS.

im lookng for the bolt on version,soooo.just the way you presented yourself here,youve greatly reduced your chances of selling these or anything else on here.good luck with sale.