injector clips

underpaidslave

There is no polarity on them. It doesn't matter. Just don't mix up the primary injector wires and the secondary injector wires.

To be clear yer there is a pos and neg wire but the injector doesn't care if you reverse them. It will work fine. Just replace one clip at a time and you should have no problems. Be sure to solder them in or you may get problems down the road.

Edited by ucw458

• 2 weeks later...
im 99% sure i didnt mix up the primary and the secondary. sodering in that tight spot was a complain for sure

I might be the only one whos done theirs this way, but I didnt solder mine. BTW, Im a professional electronics technician and I do surface mount soldering everyday, and own a nice solder station too.

I just twisted the wires together, and used heatshrink tubing. The heatshrink tubing, if done right, can create an air/water tight seal, and thus prevent oxidation on the wires. My injector clips were done like this about a year ago and I have not had any problems, nor do I anticipate any.

All that said, Im not saying soldering is a bad idea, just that its not necessary, at least in my case.

-Chris P

• 1 month later...

I know PQ is a bit crazy, but didn't he say not to use those ones because they crack the injector? Square corners on clip + round corners on injector = bad news.

Look closely..... they are rounded corners, same as original clips.

I just doubled checked and compared them and saw the pictures from PQ site

the bad clips have square corners/rectangular.

Thanks for the warning!!