what do you do

smallblock12

When the first time you let anyone drive one of your cars and they total it.... my dad wrwcked my palermo today. Finally got everything fixed and reliable and crunch. Smashed the whole driver door in. Only got to drive her 40 after 6 months of work

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch man! I feel bad about what happened, although I understand what's going through your head. It suck's your car is toast, it's even worse because the guy behind the wheel is family :( I hope this turns out well for you my friend.

-Chips

I've seen the car in person. It won't be fixed. Pushed it in hard enough that the drivers seat doesn't sit level, the floor is buckled between the sill and the trans tunnel. Broke the door hinge. You can literally stick your arm in through the top of the door at the roof. I'd bet the cowl is bent pretty bad where the hinges were too.

I took some pics, but at work now. I'll post 'em up in the morning when I get home.

I know Jeff cried, I almost did. (again...lol)

remember its a car it can be replaced but your dad cant be glad hes ok and get another quest everyone makes mistakes and thats why there called accidents

Yeah workin on gettin a roller. Basically my dad took of from a stop sign hit second and it got sideways into the other lane at like 25 and we were t boned ny a corolla at 35. The corollas motor was against the firewall. I finally get my car how I want it and have my favorite color and 89 and someone else wrecks it.

Well, I'm glad everyone seems to be alright.

I'm slightly surprised at the details surrounding the scenario, but alas, what can you do?

FWIW there's a Palermo roller in Kentucky with a blown HG on CL

Here's the carnage:

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr71/dmyers151/June_2010/2010-06-28173959.jpg

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr71/dmyers151/June_2010/2010-06-28172830.jpg

I'm about to cry.

ever hear of a thing call'd a frame puller,, the car is a uni-body it can be pull'd back to it's oreg specs with a few pulls on the frame machine , it's done all day long 5 days a week every where on much more expensive cars

very few cars "can not be fix'd " but they do hit the not worth it point real quick