d2 coilovers with pix

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like them a lot but I still think my cosmo sleeve overs and mr2 inserts will do judt as well. Is there a way to adjust dampening like my agx inserts?? If not then I dontsee how they willl do much more than lower the car

They are 36 way adjustable, from "soft" to "stiff". This allows for more fine tuning, appropriate for a track car. The mr2 conversion is comparable, we can change spring rates and adjust shocks nearly the same... but... we can go LOW.

-Robert

^what he said. these are full coilovers, here is a link to there website: d2 racing. if the pricing is like stated above, "comparable to there bmw setups", then retail cost is around $1,500. i have a set of d2's drag coilovers on my gsx which on there website go for $1,375 but i paid $800 shipped for them brand new through a shop.

sorry I haven't posted here. Fro I PMed you back when you sent me one. I wasn't aware they were not sent back to you, and I notified them and told you what they said. So please feel free to call me personally if they still do not arrive, you won't be empty handed trust me. I told you ide cover it if they weren't sent back to you my friend! And thanx for all the patience.

but for all you others a few weeks ago r&d was complete and they were waiting on the shipment of all finished assy's

there is a possible GP on the initial first 8 sets of coilovers...thats it...the rest will be at full price. So more to come on that. They do not want to put anything in full approval until they receive the sets. once they do and IF there is a GP they will go fast and i will post something up in the GP forum.

price is unknown for the GP at this time, but it will be reduced from full price.

Jeff