rims, 6-bolt diff/axels, everything else

conquest707

so im selling alot of my stuff so i can put my car back together. throwing out prices as per forum rules. obo but thats about what id like to get out of em.

(4) 16x7 30/ea

(2) 16x8 shp 80/ea

(2) 16x9 shp (one curbed really bad, still balanced and holds air) 150/pair SOLD

(4) 6-bolt axels 50/ea ALL PENDING

(2) 6-bolt differentials 80/ea ALL PENDING

(complete subframes for both)

(1) complete set MK1 shocks/struts (brand new) 175

(2) tan 88+ seats good condition 180/pair

great condition interior pieces black leather, tan and blue stripe. ask me if i have it, random pieces of each

(1) complete oem motor (87) with all accessories. turbo to fuel rail, everything, including a/c compressor. parts or complete LONG BLOCK SOLD

(2-3) stock intercoolers

(some) fuel injectors

65mm ford TB with tps pigtail.

have a bunch of parts from a few part outs. anything else you need ask i might have it.

im also thinking about parting my hardpipes as im going to upgrade my intercooler and custom piping. have to wait and see how much i get for the above, but in case of a trade:

black TEP? ovcp w/ turboxs BOV 100 SOLD

aluminum MK1 ahp 50 SOLD

black hard pipe off upper intercooler pipe 20

so the things i need to buy are (for trades):

camber plates

stage 3 clutch

intercooler (evo or similar size)

BOV

MAF-T

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz161/conquest707/050810_2314.jpg

Edited by conquest707

Hi i would like to buy both your diffs and all four axles would also like some 6 bolt hub flanges to if you have some, only catch is i am in New Zealand and would need you to package and freight via ups probably to me here, at my cost of course, are you prepared to do that man? will you cut me a deal for buyong several items of you? let me know your thoughts. thanks Merv A.K.A Fish Fingers.

if boostedtsi doesn't get your shocks i will take them. if they are for all four i need the fronts desperately. Edited by wrngwae

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still interested in your (4) 16x7 wheels if they are still available. Are you willing to ship to Phoenix (85286)? Let me know if I can help you coordinate shipping from my end. I'll be scouring the junkyards here locally soon, so let me know if you still have them as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry for being absent with this thread guys, ill get pis and prices to you as soon as i can.

OK, I found (2) 7" wheels in a wrecking yard today, so now I just need: (2) SHP front 8" wheels (w/ +18 offset) OR (2) 7" wheels. Do you have a pair of either of these still available (8's prefered)? If they are in good stock condition (straight, true, not painted, with center caps) then I don't need pics, just shipping quote to 85286. Let me kno. Thanks, Tom

OK, I found (2) 7" wheels in a wrecking yard today, so now I just need: (2) SHP front 8" wheels (w/ +18 offset) OR (2) 7" wheels. Do you have a pair of either of these still available (8's prefered)? If they are in good stock condition (straight, true, not painted, with center caps) then I don't need pics, just shipping quote to 85286. Let me kno. Thanks, Tom

Bump. Last chance - do you want to sell your 8" fronts?