new dyno sheet

dopnt have it scanned in yet but the 4g swap car layed down 557 hp and 520 tq

and it only cost me a turbo that was rebuilt 250 miles ago and a block that i just built last year ill post pics and slip tomarrow

yea thats still the stock 88/89 tranny

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt331/fomes9282/15.jpg

can i at least get an honorable mention on the 300hp club LOL

Edited by Fome

well drivability right now none, head is off and block is cracked and turbo is howling butt...

before the dyno it was a pain to start when it was cold but i think that was due to the fuel and running 8's spark plugs, once it was warmed up though it feels no differant then driving a mildly built dsm except for having way more torque. It idles about 900 and you have to really learn to fineness the clutch and throttle when taking off but thats bacause it has a 75mm throttlebody and a 10 lb flywheel and 6puck clutch. Not that its HARD just takes some getting used to.

fuel is E-85 at 26 psi wanted to take it higher but turbo went before i could get to 32 that was my goal

injectors are FIC bluemax 1550's running about 75% duty

i think im pushing the limits beond what a 4g64 block can handle and put a call into Darton today about sleeving and strengthing the block to handle more power and i think my best option is going to be to use a 120k psi tensile strengtg ductile iron repair sleeve and then epoxy the waterjackets to the freeze plugs (Darton says stock cast iron is aprox 30-40kpsi tensile)

stroked evo 9 block and Bill Hincher's t56 adaptor. That should fix you up. If you like torque. Good to know the stock tranny is good for that torque. I bet you will dynamite it in 5th gear though, haha.

That would be the ultimate for me to just stroak even a DSM block and a use a bill housing the 4g63 block I know can take the abuse I want to throw at it. But I am gonna try the darton sleeves first

I've read of 3 4gcs (Hyundai blocks) cracking and 1 7 bolt block. Darton promices me that their sleeves are stronger than stock. And I still tossing the idea about the epoxy might try without first. I did talk to G-Pop shop about the turbo and they were very coperative and wanted me to send it back to them asap. But even if they do fix it I may just sell it and get a borg warner s372 and a T4 tubular header and really abuse the tranny

I agree it is probably time to get a sleeve put in.

I actually looked at the Darton sleeves after you posted about the crack. hehe

I noticed they don't have any Mitsu blocks listed with their sleeves though. Did you already talk with them about compatability?

Still looks expensive any way you slice it though...