turbo venors

JohnnyWadd

what can i do to become a vendor?

go see someone for legal advice on creating a legal business entity. Create said entity. Go see bank for business loan for start up. buy B&M shop or start internet shop. Get inventory and sell items to people.

With recent problems with gpop,,you might look else where

mine and another members deals with gpop were good,,,

basically just an issue with timeing took close to a month

to get a turbo back from them,,when they claimed a much faster

return..

I use pprperformance.com for my Garret needs.and they recommend

blough turbo for mitsu rebuilds...

Ragdoll does have decent feedback ,and looks to keep a good repore

with the starquest community .so it might be worth it to you to give

him a chance...I personally havent dealt with him as I gave up on

mitsu flanges long ago.

GL

bryen

Edited by quikconq

With recent problems with gpop,,you might look else where

mine and another members deals with gpop were good,,,

basically just an issue with timeing took close to a month

to get a turbo back from them,,when they claimed a much faster

return..

I had a very good experience with gpop when I had the TD04LR-14G for my GT Cruiser rebuilt by them. I expected to be getting just a standard HP rebuild (360 thrust bearing, etc.) and it to be cleaned up. They go a little further and sandblasted and painted the compressor housing, wg acuator and bov. This thing was beautiful and the paint never flaked off due to heat so that had to be some tough stuff they used. The turnaround time was a little long but they had to do allot of work on it like send the shaft out to be welded and machined The chra needed sleeved also. So allot more then the normal rebuild.

Edited by spinnburn

Ragdoll does have decent feedback ,and looks to keep a good repore

with the starquest community .so it might be worth it to you to give

him a chance.

GL

bryen

You reading the same feed back i am? We ran a guy off this site on a rail a while back for doing back yard rebuilds with chinese parts. The same thing ragged out is doing.

Edited by StarquestRescue

You reading the same feed back i am? We ran a guy off this site on a rail a while back for doing back yard rebuilds with chinese parts. The same thing ragged out is doing.

Where are you seeing back yard rebuilds with Chinese parts? I see shipping complaints but nothing much about quality.

great way to talk s*** out of nowhere <_< if i needed a mhi turbo rebuild now i would think about ragdoll.