1988 Conquest

adoornbosc

I'm thinking about parting out my Conquest. I was planning on restoring and still might. I'm just not sure it's worth putting my money into it. It hasn't run on over 8 years. It's going to cost a lot of money to fix her up. I wanted to test the water's and see if anyone is interested.

It would help you greatly to post a bunch of pictures of the car, in and out, engine bay, etc.

And just because it has set for 8 years doesn't necessarily mean you are going to have to spend a fortune to get it going again. Especially if you are willing to learn about the car and work on it yourself. They aren't as complicated as they appear at first. Let's see it.

It would help you greatly to post a bunch of pictures of the car, in and out, engine bay, etc.

And just because it has set for 8 years doesn't necessarily mean you are going to have to spend a fortune to get it going again. Especially if you are willing to learn about the car and work on it yourself. They aren't as complicated as they appear at first. Let's see it.

How do you post pic? These site as far as I can see don't explain it.

I'm thinking about parting out my Conquest. I was planning on restoring and still might. I'm just not sure it's worth putting my money into it. It hasn't run on over 8 years. It's going to cost a lot of money to fix her up. I wanted to test the water's and see if anyone is interested.

Here is what my Conquest looked like back in 1993.

post-17117-127049261049_thumb.jpg

post-17117-127049262304_thumb.jpg

post-17117-12704926335_thumb.jpg

post-17117-127049264226_thumb.jpg

Thanks for waht you wrote. I would like to work on it myself and learn about it. That's why I hanged onto it all these years. I'm just not sure how much this is going to cost.

If you have a complete car, please don't part it out. You may or may not make more money from it parting it, but that's one less of these cars on the road. Someone will be interested in it complete. If it's still as clean as the pics you posted, it's definitely worth resurrecting.

Jake

You have owned this car since 93. I know you don't wanna

part it out,otherwise you wouldn't have kept it non-running

for so long,it would be tragic if you did

don't part it ,,sell it whole,or just keep it and get it running

my phone number is in your private messages ,,give me a call

or I'll call you,need a number tho.

Still wanting some pics,,,,sent to conquest232@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
If you were driving it a few years ago, and didn't have it somewhere it would rust out, or get beat to heck, it should need very little. I have bought several cars like yours and only had to put a couple hundred dollar in them to make them daily drivers.

I'm looking for a nice header panel (metal body panel, above grill, between headlights). I would also be interested in the plastic grill and the little side marker lights that go with the grill, if they are in good condition. Let me know what you would charge for that stuff (if you have it) and it would be shipped to 77493 Texas.