Anyone in S.E. Michigan/Detroit?

I am in Maumee, OH - bout an hr south of the D. My car should be done shortly but even if its not, I would like to meet up with you guys.. I know of about 5 others who are a little west of here that will possibly show up to. PM me and let me know when and I will pass the word along.

Eric Mack

419-464-2500

Although I'm in the midst of parting out the 88, and the 89 isnt road worthy at this time (needs an engine rebuild) - I wouldnt mind meeting up with you guys.

Perhaps might even be a good opportunity to deliver some parts from the 88 part out for you longer distance guys.

Just name a time/place and I'll do what I can to be there!

Jim

Edited by MI_Mitsu

I would be in, but like MI_Mitsu said doubtful I could bring my quest. Until I get all the bugs worked out of it im not transferring plates and insurance from one of my cars to it because i need 2 drivable cars in case of a breakdown. If I can get the bugs out of it in time it will be there. As for a place and time, depends on what type of venue people would prefer. I have had a few local meets like this at heritage park in Taylor, nice park, lots of parking and pavilions and such for BBQ. Or if you wanna go fast, milan dragway lol.

I'm a Michigan guy too. So is Dave. He used to be be Elkidminoltu but dunno what his username is anymore. I'm always down.I live in Rochester, 45 min north of detroit. Edited by gober803

SO... anybody have any thoughts about time and place? Might be kinda cool to do it the day of the downriver dream cruise. Theres also a telegraph dream cruise that runs a very large section of telegraph road from taylor up to redford. thats a little later in the year. Edited by Chrome_Rush

Just talked to on4now4 this morning about it. I think we're gonna do a couple meets this year, but lets kick things off with a Spring meet at my house in Royal Oak. I've got 2 grills, a driveway, tools, and lots of knowledge to share. It's right at the joint of 696 and 75, 20 mins NW from Detroit. Everyone cruises Woodward sat night so we could terrorize some locals.

Possible dates:

April 11th

April 24th

May1st

Post what dates work for you.

Okay so:

Saturday, 24th, maybe?

2PM - Whenever

Royal Oak, MI

I'll post my address the week of.

Bring chairs!!

Also bring something to drink and possibly a snack. It should be a good time.

Edited by Elkidmino

i dont see any issues,,,,,,count me in,,,,,,,,,,correction there is an atv race that day ,,,,,,,,,,decisions decisions....... Edited by wrngwae

April 24th....I should be down. I live in north east IN, but its not that far. I have another buddy who might come with his quest also (button) I will ask him. Booo on the sunday biz, I have to wake up at 4am to go to work.