Excuse me but...

Komeuppance

I think... no wait... I know I'm in love with my car. I love to stare at it. I love to drive it. I love to push the pedal all the way to the floor and feel it put me back in my seat. I love to wash it. I love to dream about it. I love how low it is!! I love how even though the paint is all scratched and chipped, that it still looks good... at night... lol... I love driving it at sunset and looking in the rearview mirror and watching the sunlight reflecting off the widebody fenders. I love the way my RFL is sooooo loud. I love the way the exhaust pops when I heel and toe. I love how easy the car is to slide. I love how quiet the interior is at freeway speeds. I love the way the 8" wheels have so much dish and look so great. I love how easily the car will do 130, and how stable it feels. I love how reliable it is and that I'd trust it to get me anywhere that doesn't have big speed bumps or steep inclines... lol... I love how I know almost exactly whats wrong with it and how to fix it if something is up. I love how the street lights reflect off of it when it's parked. I love how it's alllllllll mine!!

It's not perfect. It's not the newest. It's surely not the fastest. It's definitely not the fanciest. But it's mine.

Damn... I am more drunk than I originally thought I was... rum and coke just kicked in yo!!

-Robert

not too bad,,,,,,,,,i usually mistype while i rant intoxicated on sites,,,lol i guess its like an internet slurr. Edited by wrngwae

beautiful "poem". If I only I knew about all that. right now mine would read something like this

I love how my car drains my wallet, I love how it is a pain in the a** to find parts, I love how it looks being towed by my friends Dakota, I love the way the light hits it when it just sits in the garage in pieces cause I am waiting for my tax return.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9JuAx_CB6o

Repost I'm sure. Appropriate though.

I'm In Love With My Car Lyrics

Artist(Band):Queen

Words and music by Roger Taylor

The machine of a dream

Such a clean machine

With the pistons a pumpin'

And the hub caps all gleam

When I'm holdin' your wheel

All I hear is your gear

When my hand's on your grease gun