88 conquest at sd dealer

nathan89quest

I could be wrong but that car was originally for sale here in OH back in the Fall on eBay for $5K (I was gonna take a look at it but didn't :( ). Looks like these people bought it and have marked it up quite a bit. They haven't even taken the time to remove the stupid 'touch of class' stickers on the car. Looks nice though.

nope the one that was here was an auto. it was right by my house

Yeah, I remember that auto Durban that was for sale in Cincy. This one was def. here for sale on eBay in Ohio too at one point last year. The gold 'touch of class' pinstriping was a dead giveaway when I saw it pop up on the 'trader. You can't forget something that strange.

• 2 weeks later...
Like I said before in another thread; I called about this car this past weekend. Based on the information given to me from the guy who is selling it, the front end of the car looks like has been repainted, He told me he just repaint the rear quater panels because the clear coat was peeling. CARFAX showns the car was involved in an accident. He is asking $9850 and the lowest price he would be willing to take is $8500. It seems to me that for a car that has that history, he is asking to much for it....but that's just my opinion.

Then mark it up to some crazy price. I wonder what they actually paid for this one.

I know this car was listed on ebay about 4 months ago by The original owner. At the time he was asking as a BUY NOW price $4800

Edited by dmdvzla

nope the one that was here was an auto. it was right by my house

if your referring to the one in cinci then that ones mine. i bought it off of a dude that purchased it from a dealer ship down there for 4k and i got her a few weeks later from him for $2k. :)

Yeah, I remember that auto Durban that was for sale in Cincy. This one was def. here for sale on eBay in Ohio too at one point last year. The gold 'touch of class' pinstriping was a dead giveaway when I saw it pop up on the 'trader. You can't forget something that strange.

mine (BUMP) :)

Trust me, This car was on ebay. I made some bids on it. The car had same ugly pin stripes. 5 speed. At the time it was advertised as having 38k, but in the pictures it showed 41k. I remember The picture the original owner took to post on ebay, was at his house, right in front of the garage, and in the backround you could see a Dodge HEMI 'CUDA orange in color I believe. But, for sure it was this car. It was back in November or December. Edited by dmdvzla