starquesters in GA

mr88tsi

people around here do have em ive seen alot but there garage toys never driven unless there at a meet why?and the others are sadly disgarded in back yards because of simple stuff,like just yesterday we went to a house with a sonic yellow THE VERY LAST ONE OFF THE FACTORY LINE and the ONLY problem was the radio stays on ...should be getting a price on it today

I'm in Monroe, GA with Grant. He lives in the City of Monroe. i lvie in the country. Mine has the motor out right now. But as soon as it gets warm enough to spray some paint, I will get mine back together. Motors sitting waiting on me.

EDIT: Grant and I do not live together, we live in the same area. Just wanted to make that clear. LOL!

Edited by jwrape

I'm in Monroe, GA with Grant. He lives in the City of Monroe. i lvie in the country. Mine has the motor out right now. But as soon as it gets warm enough to spray some paint, I will get mine back together. Motors sitting waiting on me.

EDIT: Grant and I do not live together, we live in the same area. Just wanted to make that clear. LOL!

thats only cause he wants me to give it up all the time and i feel objectified.

hahahahaha.

no we dont live together but in the same town although jason never comes out to play. i think the closest member to you would be jainsworth, hes in lizella ga. near macon and host a meet or two every year. would be nice to get some meet action going, how close are you to savannah. im planning a trip to savannah this year, so maybe if you plan it, we will come.

I live in Lawrenceville GA which is northern GA. I have relatives that live in Pooler GA right by Roebling Race Way.

I drive my Starion down there about every three to four months to spend a week or two.

I'll be spending a lot of time down there this Spring.

PM me and we can get together the next time I'm down there.

KEN

I live in Lawrenceville as well. There are 3 in the driveway. 2 run, 1 drives, but isn't because the owner ( my mother ) cannot find the key to unlock the door :lol:

Whats his face with 32 of them lives down your way in Screven, GA

That being said - it really varies on how many are out there - mine developed crankwalk, so I don't drive it till I can manage to rebuild mine. Most sadly, are neglected as you say in peoples backyards :(

There are two in Winder, GA that are yard ornaments. One Black with a blown gasket and the other Red one is driven every now and then but usually sits beside his drivewa and he thinks it's worth GOLD. I stopped and asked when I was looking and he wanted $4000 for it. PLEASE!

The black one would be a nice one if it was cleaned up. I remember back when they were still driving it around about 12 years ago.... Wow, it's been sitting for a long time.

^^ is that the black one up on the hill with teh tan interior?

There's also a Shetland Beige that at least WAS for sale in Winder - jonboyb's old car.

Yea, I've never stopped and asked about it cause I don't have time or money for it but yea, that's the one.

Yea, I've never stopped and asked about it cause I don't have time or money for it but yea, that's the one.

Oh, I stopped to ask. Ignored the BEWARE OF DOG signs when I jumped the chain fence to knock on the door. Got greeted by 3 Rottweilers.