mutli point conversion

Semantics. You need a new intake manifold, new intercooler piping, new engine bay fuel lines, injectors, throttle body, and something to run the injectors. The stock ecu just runs the clock.

.....no wonder my clock doesn't work................j/k...j/k..

how hard is it to covert it to multi point ive done it to a honda before but not a conquest lol

Ok i dunno if you've been reading the replies to your original post, but (i'm only gonna say this once so please pay attention) MPI is multi PORT injection. I dunno what honda you converted to multi point, but i'd sure be curious to read the build on it.

Anyways, you'll need an intake manifold usually from a car sold in australia known as the magna. there are a bunch floating around that have already been modified to fit the conquest. what you do from there is up to you. usually guys use megasquirt or fuel injection pro. As stated before go into the MPI TRIALS forum and start reading.

MPI is multi PORT injection. I dunno what honda you converted to multi point, but i'd sure be curious to read the build on it.

Actualy the terms are interchangable, and really always have been.

http://www.motorera.com/dictionary/MU.HTM#Multi-point_Injection

Multi port is more common though, especialy here.