How to convert a Redskins Fan to the Saints

BrazilBoy

I have a theory that winter serves a purpose. That is what not having winter does to people. Would I have thought that a good idea in June, perhaps. In November, it's too damned cold to do that so sanity prevails.

I watched 2 of my die hard Eagle fan friends smash a nice big flatscreen when they lost the superbowl in 2005. Sanity left the building as they kicked it then threw it from the front porch into the snow before getting the guns. One of them won't speak of it to this day. I'm not sure his sanity ever came back.

You mean those 7 guys who were saying that?

Turborusty

There's one in particular who was running around with a beer can ( he had that long barreled revolver ) that I would have explicit glee in cracking a baseball bat across his face.

So, thats what theyre like in N.O................. lol

Chad-

Dood, those people are NOT from New Orleans. now we might have some crazy mofo's around here but saying "that's what they're like in New Orleans" is like saying all quest owners are like ( insert your favorite love to hate quest owner here ).

Who Dat?, well that's just ignorant and most of the people from here have no idea how to speak properly. the whole who dat thing started a long time ago with high school teams and migrated it's way to Saints , unfortunately. did you ever see video clips on the weather channel from a disaster site where it seems like they find a local witness who is the most back woods toothless individual to interview, ...you get the idea