Black LS swapped Conquest at Sycamore IL car show! Who is it?

Dred_85.5_TSI

what kind of S/Q stalker are you ;) I have already found 2 people sitting outside waiting for the owner to return.

Kind of creeped me out a bit, as that is slightly stalker is, especialy since both didn't have quests. The one "his brother owned one" and the other "his dad owned one"

^ yeah I figured you might know who it is when I saw those. Seems like he should be on the forums. I've just never seen the car before.

I thought they were mine at first, but then saw they were slightly bowed and seem to fit a little further out in the fog light hole.

That car is beautiful! Not sure what it is, but those LS engine covers always seem to look good under the hood of SQs. I know most 'Vett guys chuck em to get something cooler, but they look pretty sweet in our cars LOL.

Edited by Burton

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I believe it was N/A. The intake is just setup for cold air. Plus the FPR is not vacuum/boost referenced, so that would lead me to think it is not boosted. I could not find the owner at the show so I didn't get a chance to get any details.

• 1 month later...
Hello guys sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, and this is my first post ever on a forum so bear with me. I stumbled across this thread by accident and had to make an account. I am the owner of this conquest. I have had it for probably 6 years or more. It is a ls1 block out of a 99 trans am. Transmission is a tremec tko 600 5 speed. The manual rack and pinion is a flaming river beefed up Ford pinto rack. All home made brackets bolted and welded up to the stock crossmember. What you see sticking out of the front grill is an aluminum radiator with a shroud bolted to the bottom of it to grab as much air as possible. It is N/A for now motor is basically stock with a mild cam so its quick enough for me for now. Still rocking the factory rear differential. I look forward to meeting all you guys. Thanks!
  • Like 1