Does this Repo belong to someone here???????

tsiconquest88

Just so u guys know i was going to add it all in the post i put for this but figured i would wait till anyone posted, the car DEFINATELY dont have 4k lol, the guy who repo'd it calims it was a real gsr vr lol original paint and all i called him to try gettin the car cheap cus i knew right away it wasnt anything crazy, the inside of the door jam is clearly palermo, the scoop on the hood the paint cracked completely around it, the gsrvr decal in the back is crooked lol and u can find those on ebay for 15 bucks plus its USA spec drive. If it was grsrvr it would be right side drive unless it was converted but i HIGHLY doubt that lol. Guy wanted 2500 or more which not sayin it isnt worth it but i did tell him dude what u seen on the car u cant go by its not gsrvr and its not original paint as he was sayin to me on the phone. Anyway yea def be worth the money but i wasnt going to give 2500 for it cus he didnt even know if it ran well cus it had a dead battery lol. I was thinking of getting it along with a body im getting but not for that much money and he didnt want to budge. oh well.

And paints it a non stock color...

Acutally it is very close to 1 of 2 or 3 rare green i think that one is like the L05 correct me if im wrong on the code but there is that color made for the 86 starions along with 1 or 2 other green colors, one is like andyw and i seen the green on this car in the post as being called olive green L05 (i think)

Edited by tsiconquest88

Just so u guys know i was going to add it all in the post i put for this but figured i would wait till anyone posted, the car DEFINATELY dont have 4k lol, the guy who repo'd it calims it was a real gsr vr lol original paint and all i called him to try gettin the car cheap cus i knew right away it wasnt anything crazy, the inside of the door jam is clearly palermo, the scoop on the hood the paint cracked completely around it, the gsrvr decal in the back is crooked lol and u can find those on ebay for 15 bucks plus its USA spec drive. If it was grsrvr it would be right side drive unless it was converted but i HIGHLY doubt that lol. Guy wanted 2500 or more which not sayin it isnt worth it but i did tell him dude what u seen on the car u cant go by its not gsrvr and its not original paint as he was sayin to me on the phone. Anyway yea def be worth the money but i wasnt going to give 2500 for it cus he didnt even know if it ran well cus it had a dead battery lol. I was thinking of getting it along with a body im getting but not for that much money and he didnt want to budge. oh well.

Acutally it is very close to 1 of 2 or 3 rare green i think that one is like the L05 correct me if im wrong on the code but there is that color made for the 86 starions along with 1 or 2 other green colors, one is like andyw and i seen the green on this car in the post as being called olive green L05 (i think)

You mean Olive Grey ;) We never came in green. You have Olive Grey, Chelsea Grey, Shetland Beige, Palermo Grey in order from darkest to lightest of the gray series ( of course silver )

L53 canadian green is the color im thinkin of but im not too sure which green canadian green is but there is 2 colors one is like the one in that car the other is andyw color, thats all im tryin to say here as far as green colors haha, i know palermo and the greys, i got thinkin however for some dumb reason that the olive is olive green forgetting its called olive grey lol, prob cus olives are GREEN lol Edited by tsiconquest88

Hrm i thought a long time back he stated his car is that color from the factory. Also yea they are black but the point was it says olive grey lol black isnt grey and neither is green. And yes L53 is a color on a certain year i think 85 but im not sure which shade of green it is. It is on the code list for all the years made

well,looking at the rad support and the year it has to be palermo gray...unless it's really a conquest then it's shetland beige...1986 is the only year for L05 olive gray,i believe

yea i already said that above. the inside door jam in one of the pics the guy sent me i said looks to be the goldish champagne color. i said it was repainted that green color which i said i have seen as being close to an oem color made just cant recall the name of it but its named after one of the grey colors unless its the L53 canadian green from the 84 and 85 starions, just not sure what the L53 looks like lol.