hondaiceman

JAinsworth

User: hondaiceman (now not a registered user)

User name and address :

Corey Erwin

4733 ricky ranch rd.

Benbrook, TX 76126

United States

Unconfirmed

What happened was that I put a Mitsubishi logo valve cover up on ebay that I found, this guy bought it April 4th and USPS showed that it was recieved, he left me positive feedback and then opened a dispute saying he didn't authorize payment on his credit card (this wasn't opened up until June 27th, 2 months LATER), even though he bought alot of other parts in the same time frame that were conquest related.

Every thing about this transaction was BS because paypal let him open this dispute after the 45 day mark, which shouldnt be allowed, and now it's going to take 75 days for them to get my money back.

Anyways, i'm just trying to look out for my fellow starquesters, I wouldnt want this happening to any of you guys. and every starquest guy with the mindset of this kid needs to be exposed. They make us look bad.

I think if anyone has a story like mine you should post it.

I am currently taking care of this situation, my mothers card number got throw into the mix and was used and she was the one who told the credit card company that she didn't make the charges, I didn't know about this she said nothing to me because my parents have had many problems with charges they never made! So now i'm in the process of fixing this problem!

I have made tons of transactions in the last 6 months all positive feedback!!

this guy thinks i was out to take his 50 dollars, like i'm that hard up to scam him over 50 dollars!!

I just got done putting over 2500 in my motor alone!! not to mention all the other stuff i just bought for my new beast!!

All i can say is i'm sorry for the mix up and I am resolving it ASAP!

And when u recive payment from me I would like for u to post that i fixed our little issue!

I am currently taking care of this situation, my mothers card number got throw into the mix and was used and she was the one who told the credit card company that she didn't make the charges, I didn't know about this she said nothing to me because my parents have had many problems with charges they never made! So now i'm in the process of fixing this problem!

I have made tons of transactions in the last 6 months all positive feedback!!

this guy thinks i was out to take his 50 dollars, like i'm that hard up to scam him over 50 dollars!!

I just got done putting over 2500 in my motor alone!! not to mention all the other stuff i just bought for my new beast!!

All i can say is i'm sorry for the mix up and I am resolving it ASAP!

And when u recive payment from me I would like for u to post that i fixed our little issue!

Thanks for the update.

emagdnim, please update when this has been resolved.

Jimmy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...