Jump to content

    braided steel fuel line problems

    artinist
    By artinist,
    over the weekend i was trying to tune my car and one of the tools i was using to determine fuel mixture was my nose   anyway i kept leaning out the mixture and i keep smelling gas. so after a while i parked the car in the parking space and a few minutes later while i was cleaning the trunk i noticed the fuel smell getting worse. i looked under and noticed a leak. jacked the car up and fittings were tight. follow up the hose and it was leaking from the hose itself. i am using a bosch pump that

    Brake Lines

    88_ESI_R
    By 88_ESI_R,
    Ok, Now that I've got my new 8 lines from Race Concepts, whick ones go where? I've got 2 that have a male and female end and are 8 3/4" long, 2 that have a male and female end that are 10 1/2" long, 2 that have a male and female end that are 14" long, and 2 that have only female ends that are 12 " long.   Thanks, Brian

    A couple of SDS questions... and a pic

    MatBirch2
    By MatBirch2,
    Hi everyone, been gone awhile and had to re-register.  I used to post under MatBirch and you guys helped me ton.  First off, here's what you all helped me build over the last year and a half: http://pics.montypics.com/srpoly/2004-08-02/1091483790_Black_Bear_2.jpg   Anyhow, I'm finally getting it tuned, but having a couple of minor hiccups.  I'm running the SDS em4f (direct fire/coil packs), totally stock quest motor, 42# injectors, NARROW band O2sensor, AutoMeter Zseries AFR.   First off,

    kev_rm

    Joel
    By Joel,
    Sellers beware: I would not recommend selling (or buying) from this man. He sounds very friendly, even on the phone, and even pays for the parts. When he receives the item(s), he claims he’s happy.  That is, unless he ends up paying over the bargain price you gave him, to have some additional and non-inclusive parts or machine work done. Once he comes to that realization, he (instead of any type of rational communication with the seller) starts to bagger the seller with nasty emails or PMs cl

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...