Jump to content

    hawk uses   ign noise counter

    Shelby
    By Shelby,
    ok   the noise counter,,  is any  reading there  permisiable,,   i have a 1 some times  not always , any  idea's  would  be welcome'd

    Grant steering wheel?

    87_quest
    By 87_quest,
    What kind of adapter do you need for a grant steering wheel to work on our cars?

    Montero Pistons work great!

    El_Rapido
    By El_Rapido,
    Well, I finally found out by myself if putting higher compression ratio pistons in my car would benfit it or blow it up.  I took the Pistons out of a 1989 Montero and took them to get cleaned and balanced. I took a cylinder head out a 1988 Mitsu Truck and took that to get ported and poliched with a five angle valve jo + resurface.  Then I eliminated the Balance shafts, repalced the timing chain, cam pulley, the two guides and chain tensioner.  I then ported the throtle body and removed the air s

    Justin aka TSI cant see it

    Caliber308
    By Caliber308,
    I just purchased a new Marnal head from Justin. The transaction went smooth as silk. He even shipped the head before I Paypaled the funds. So if your ever thinking about buying parts from him, you cant go wrong.   Thanks again Justin, Bill Courtney AKA CALIBER 308

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...