Jump to content

    Throttle Body Size Question

    Zer0fist
    By Zer0fist,
    OK the DSM is almost done,  time to get back to the Starion!   Last year i was in the middle of constructing Monster TBI intake manifold using the stock unit.   So far the manifold has been ported,  EGR Removed and  GPP injector bungs have been added in the pre-runners.  Still alot of Fab left to do on the TB/mixer  side   I have a 65mm Ford TB that I was going to use,  but now im thinking it may make the car a bit lazy wile low in the revs.   I also have a Mustang Cobra,  Twin 57mm T

    weatherstrip for doors....

    conqwest
    By conqwest,
    any idea where i can get weatherstrips for the doors, besides the dealer? thanx

    Yet Another Camber Plate option coming soon!

    tmendeol
    By tmendeol,
    I contacted, TechnoToyTuning.com, about possibly making camber plates for our Starion/Conquests and got a positive response!  I don't know the price yet but, I'm going to guess that they'll be the same as the other camber plates they offer.  Check them out...   http://www.technotoytuning.com/t3_site_pag...ber_plates.html   I like the idea of a company here in the good 'ol USA making these and to top it off the price will most likely be way cheaper than any of our other options.  I don't know h

    turbospeed inc.

    tsi_gurl
    By tsi_gurl,
    So, my turbo went out the beginning of Sept.  I was immediately on the phone and internet trying to find the company who could send me the trubo the fastest.  I found turbospeed inc. who could send me a turbo in two weeks.  So, I ordered it.  There was a misunderstanding with the payment.  But, of course the company doesn't call me and tell me that the payment did not go through, I had to call them.  It took me two weeks to get through to the company to find out that the payment was not valid.  

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...