Jump to content

    New sub-section...

    Komeuppance
    By Komeuppance,
    How about a sub-section for "other 2.6 powered beasts" (Montero, D-50... etc.) ??  I've noticed many of us SQ owners have another ride with the G54B in it.   Yes, no??   -Robert

    U joint replace...PICS.

    Professor Quest
    By Professor Quest,
    U-Joint P/Ns: Napa SUPER DUTY JOINT (no zerk) 215-0088 Napa Standard joint (w/zerk) 220-0088 $21.59 Carquest/Spicer 1-1516 $15.99 Spicer 5-1516 Neapco (cheaper spicer line) 1-1516

    Kelly aka KDM

    Ryan_V
    By Ryan_V,
    Well I finally got around to installing the 3" exhaust over the weekend and I'd have to say I'm very happy. I haven't had the muffler welded on yet(tomorrow am) but the thing just sound's mean as is.   I actually passed up a Sheriff thinking, "oh crap I'm too loud!" but then I was able to give it part throttle and it got much quieter. Sailed right on by..   The fitment issues I've heard complaints about don't make sense imo   I didn't get it right the first time then I went and spent about

    HI

    freebird
    By freebird,
    This topic has been moved to [link=http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?board=bullcrap;action=display;num=1099892666;start=0]Just plain ol' B.S.[/link] by Tim_C..

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...