-
Images
- 1 reply
- 810 views
- Add Reply
- 11 replies
- 1826 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 1298 views
- Add Reply
- 9 replies
- 1229 views
- Add Reply
Headlights/dashlights not working
By mint88bsc,
Rebuilding an 89 Conquest. Took the dash out of an 88 to put into the 89, but now my headlights and dashlights will not work. Everything else in the car works fine ! Is there a relay or fuse hidden somewhere that will fix this problem ?? I need help ASAP since I can't drive the car when it's dark out. Thanks for the help.
John
Walbro GSL392 Fuel Pump $110/shipped overnight
By The_MATRIX,
well guess what I found!!!
I did a google search and found lightning motorsports at:
http://shopping.lightningmotorsports.com/c...o-p-1-c-15.html
Who sells the walbro gsl392 everyday for $100!!!!
And on their main page it says Overnight Shipping for Walbro fuel pumps for $8!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
They even have the Starion install kit for < $10
Links below, and enjoy!
------------------------------------------
Link to the GSL392 Fuel Pump:
http://sh
Tim C.
By Caliber308,
I just purchased a cam, scheider valve springs, and lifters, from Tim C. It was a smooth transaction. He even called me with instructions for the shim install and start up. The parts were packaged as if a multi million dollar company were shipping them. So, If anyone is in the market for a camshaft upgrade you cant go wrong with Tim C.
Thanks again Tim,
CALIBER 308
F susp. difference Flat/widebody
By zactek,
I just found out that the front strut bodies for flatbody(non IC)cars are different than the widebody. Â So I looked in the parts catalog and noticed that the lower arms and steering knuckles AND strut rods are different as well :o.
My question is: Is the strut tower on the body itself (where the strut assembly bolts to ) ANGLED differently as well (to make up for longer control arms and more angled strut bodies? Â ???
