Jump to content

    partsnmotion

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    I bought one of their ovcp powdercoated in anodized red.The part was excellent.Great guys to do business with!

    Getting Started on MPI

    kev_rm
    By kev_rm,
    Decided to pull the trigger this winter and am going with Chad's intake, Megasquirt ECU, and EDIS Ignition.   I'll try and post pics of progress.     Wish me luck    

    Upgraded fuel line info

    Questsi
    By Questsi,
    I need to upgrade my fuel line for MPI.  I'm getting the summit 1/2 inch line but I wanted to know if anyone had the size fittings that I need from the gastank.  Who has done this mod, and do you have any info you could share with a brotha.  Thanks.   --Ivan

    this wont rust here again

    mandoknight
    By mandoknight,
     I am getting down to repairing some of my areas prone to rust and thiis is my easiest areas to start with.  the front passenger fender, right behind the front tire where water always sets and rusts up.   so I am repalcing the original area with replicated pieces made out of stainless steel.   here is a pic or two of the original http://www-personal.umich.edu/~cgberry/DSC00229.JPG http://www-personal.umich.edu/~cgberry/DSC00228.JPG and a few of the old and new together http://www-perso

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...