Jump to content

    Alternative MPI Conversion

    El_Rapido
    By El_Rapido,
    Right now I am working on an alternative  :oSequential Multiport injection system that will work with the stock PCM ( or ECU ).  It involves a complicated theory that involves the intake valve and the time a which the primary injector recieves the signal to fire.  The Primary and the secondary injectors are controlled seperatly.  During Idle, only the small injector works and is controlled on the ground side by the PCM.  This injector fires on every intake stroke and it is ditributed into

    brake fluid leak?

    KeithTSI
    By KeithTSI,
    hey, got a brake leak, but there never any fluid on the ground....any suggestions?  i have to fill the resevoir every coupld days, and the brakes are spongy...

    WHATEVER HAPPEND TO THE SHIRTS!?!?!?

    JROCK3507
    By JROCK3507,
    HEY GUYS NEWBIE HERE BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE A COUPLE OF THOSE SHIRTS YOU HAD WITH THAT COOLASS PIC OF THE STARQUEST ON THEM DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I COULD GET SOME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WANT SOME REALLLLLYY BAD THANKS 8) PM ME OR EMAIL ME AT JROCK3507@AOL.COM

    BIG WHEELS!!!

    88YellowConquest
    By 88YellowConquest,
    I finally found a set of 18" wheels for the Starquest with the right offsets!!! yes i said the right offsets...no spacers or tire rubbing.  they are made for the 350z or g35 with the brembo brakes.  my fronts are 18x8.5 (20mm offset) running a 235/40/18.  my rears are 18x9.5 (25mm offset) running monster 265/35/18.  there are tons of wheels styles to choose from and sizes to 20".  I don't have pics yet, but they will be up A.S.A.P.  BTW my quest has stock non-SHP Springs and struts, so I don't k

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...