Jump to content

    Resto Project to Begin Soon!

    UnWoRtHy
    By UnWoRtHy,
    What's up, guys? I'm a newbie to the forum and the Starquest world. I've been doing a lot of research lately on them, and I finally picked up my 87 Starion that I'd paid for last week. It's now sitting in my driveway, waiting till I have some time and money for the work to begin. I've started a halfa**ed website to chronicle my progress, but the site will get a more detailed and better laid out as time goes on.   You can check that out at: http://www.anamewithheld.com/starionproject   I'm dig

    pics of v-8 swap

    mlm7447
    By mlm7447,
    finally got website built. interested parties can go to my profile and click on website info to get there. thanks!

    SDS-Which GM knock sensor?

    Pr4mnceMan
    By Pr4mnceMan,
    I've been searching advance auto parts website for a GM knock sensor to work w/ the system and over the years they have changed (different part #'s and have gotten more expensive).  I didn't order one thru SDS because its $70 alone for the knock sensor and I have 3 mitsu knock sensors so I was goign to try one of those, but decided to go ahead and get a GM sensor and do it like it was designed to work.  They range from $34 to $68 bucks thru '93 to '00.  Whats a part# you guys have run w/o proble

    Bulbs for a/c panel display?

    Pr4mnceMan
    By Pr4mnceMan,
    I'm about to put all my interior back in and I need the 2 bulbs that light up the a/c panel temp. The dealer said they were discontinued, found 2 at a local tv repair shop ($8 a piece, said they don't make that bulb anymore and those were the last 2 he had) but threw the damn things away (forgo tthey were in the bottom of a box) and haven't been able to find any!   So where can I find a set? It always bothered me not know what temp it was set at, so I definately want to get this fixed before I

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...