Jump to content

    Sub box sizes and idead?!?

    ihavenoname
    By ihavenoname,
    Hey all, I have 1 12 in. sub It is a Rockford Fosgtage 3112. It hits all of the low end really nice but i am thinking of a nother 12 or 10 in. for mid bass. I would like to know if anyone has made a costume box for our cars with a 1 or 2 12in. enclosure. I would like to keep the back carpet cover so nobody knows what i have   Thanks Marcus

    For those with Magna Manifolds on their cars..

    b00st3d
    By b00st3d,
    Nevermind, I found a pic from the angle I needed. (Had various pics from these boards but not from a particular angle to see what was modded).

    Here's an idea.

    Couth'nize
    By Couth'nize,
    Okay....I myself is not a super mechanic and difinately not a Starquest mechanic...but what I do like to do is reading through the virtual and advance mechanics so I can learn all I can about these cars.   What I don't often see is that people don't post what they had done to correct the problems. The topic either goes off subject or turn into BS'n.   It would be nice if you guys would update the subject with a big "Problem Solved" on your topic when you get your car fixed and explain what wa

    GAUGE HELP !

    turboblanket
    By turboblanket,
    My gauges havent worked in my car, for a while.   but just the other day i installed a aftermarket headunit using a 3000gt wiring kit. My gauges lit too life. ;D   no longer the next day i get in the car, and the gauges no longer work again   Please give me some info,   what wire or wires light up the gauge cluster - can i put a switch on them and leave my one button always pushed in or what F**** wire controls them on the wiring harness please help i didnt post on virtual mechanics cause

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...