Jump to content

    Griffin Aluminum Radiator

    phonepro
    By phonepro,
    I have been reading everything about the Griffin aluminum radiator and about that it is too tall by 1" to fit under the hood without mods.  I found at Summitt the exact same radiator that is only 15.5" tall x 27.5" wide.  I would guess this would work unless it is too short.  The Summit part # is "GRI 1 25241-X".  Would someone with more knowledge please respond to this before I purchase one.  I am absolutely a newbie.  I have an 88" TSI w/ 17,134 original miles on it, and I have never dri

    steering wheel

    Dan87quest
    By Dan87quest,
    i am looking to update my wheel to a momo does anybody have some good choices or pics? also will the grant install hub work or do i do i have to source a momo hub?

    Wheel Selection Guide

    Low White N Boosted
    By Low White N Boosted,
    Ok here is the deal. There is a bunch of threads talking about maybe these wheels will fit or maybe those, I noticed there is a lot of confusion about exactly which wheels will fit on our cars and exactly what we have to do to make them fit. I want this to be a FACT ONLY!!!!! thread so we can eliminate some confusion about getting wheels for our starquests.   If you starion and conquest junkies could please post any absolutely factual findings or information that would be awesome. Opinions are

    need help with paint

    talonbeater
    By talonbeater,
    I want to paint my car that metallic color blue I know I saw the part number somewere but I can't remember its been a while does anyone have it or the exact name I would appreciate it

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...