Jump to content

    87ROCKET aka Nick Leonard

    sanitariumite
    By sanitariumite,
    DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY. I paid him $375 in mid december for a bottom end out of a parts car. Nothing. He has led me on to the point that i can no longer report him to paypal because of that fact that the transaction is over 45 days old. His emails that he used were trinity092@yahoo.com and neversomething@yahoo.com Do yourself and don't buy a thing from this !@$%&%&  Adam

    working on a new rear spoiler, need help

    backslider
    By backslider,
    Check out my post over at tristarion, anyone do any body work that would like to take over, Id be willing to pay.   http://www.tristarion.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16241     http://www.tristarion.com/forums/uploads/p...-1108107941.jpg

    new dyno #'s

    bigmandsm
    By bigmandsm,
    Well the first dyno #'s are in first let me tell alittle about the car 1987 stock bottem end , stock head w/jet valves(ported and polished) , bigmandsm.com custom copper head gasket, stock tbi setup with 1 custom 1400cc secondary, greddy e-mangae contoling 2 additional 720cc inj,gt35r turbo w,tial 38 mm wastgate,bigmandsm.com custom air 2 water cooler,camaro knock sensor,custom water inj kit, all arp hardware   ok made 3 pulls   1.202whp 267.8wt @6psi   2.279whp 321wt @10psi   3.357whp 402w

    Took a big step forward

    TopDawg_43
    By TopDawg_43,
    I really have not been driving that much.  When I did drive it, it was hard to get it to rev sometime.  And while I was driving, it would just cut out, at any given time.  I had no clue of what was going on.  I was going to leave it alone until I was able to take it to somebody that knows more then me, about the EMS.  I have some good maps that Joel made for me.  The Ign adanve goes as high as 37 degrees  BTDC.  And one day I started thinking, how can the ign go to 37 degrees, when the trigger i

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...