Jump to content

    search engine

    Brown
    By Brown,
    a search engine created to isolate posts of interest would be a great time saver.

    need some info

    bigherm
    By bigherm,
    i have a head with hd springs in and a schnieder 284h cam.  with the stock hyd lifters will this be ok or am i wasting me time. if its gona be a bad idea i will just go back to stock cam for now.

    driver's side hard pipe

    kev_rm
    By kev_rm,
    Any tips or hints on where/how to punch through the core support for this bad boy?  The wiring harness makes me nervous and I haven't bought a battery yet (MT-26 8") so I'm hesitant to wing it.     PS:  I just finished my passenger side hardpipe and also manifold install, quickee gallery here:   http://home.comcast.net/~kevin_connell/mpi/page0.html

    83 hood

    meanmachine
    By meanmachine,
    do the 83 hoods mount up directly in place of an 87 and not look funny or is there work involed in that?Thanks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...