Jump to content

    Possibility for cheap EMS?

    YELLOWHELL
    By YELLOWHELL,
    Alright Here's the deal. I've been Looking around some of the honda site's and came across www.PGMFI.org A highly technical site devoted to the reprogramming of honda ECU's. I noticed now the guy in one of the software links has purchased and is hacking the nissan ECU. I'm looking and wondering if the MPI ecu's from the AUssie's could be re-mapped to handle Boost. If anyone has access to a 1990-1996 Magna ECU I would love to have one.

    Anyone have KYB Dust boots.

    Banky
    By Banky,
    Hey guys   Has anyone bought the KYB dust boots? I know the part numbers are different for the front and rears, but my question is what exactly is the difference between the front and rear dust covers? Why not just buy four rear dust covers or vice versa?

    Beware Dubz Customs

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    This person never sent the item i paid money for.Played a sad story about his house burning.Had the house checked,still intact.

    Restoring 87 Conquest...Opinions Please

    jtmuncher
    By jtmuncher,
    I have decided to rebuild an 87 Conquest that has been sitting at my Grand mother's house for about 2 years now.  The body is in good shape but it really needs a paint job.  Anyhow, I figure I'd be a true quester and start with the engine...I dont want anything too graphic...just something that will support 18-20 psi and about 300 HP reliably with the crappy t-body injection.  MPI is way too expensive.  I'd like recommendations on what pistons to get...I'd like to use the stock rods as I hav

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...