Jump to content

    WOW what a cluster F

    by_reQUEST
    By by_reQUEST,
    okie dokie I have had a question about this box behind my seat forever,  and tehis weird radio that looks factory bu I havent seen anything like it before.... I dunno.  anyway I removed ther center console adn sure enough teh box is direclty linked to teh radio...I pull teh radio out and WHOA just as I suspected..all chopped up. the pigtail is gone some smart guy cut of the pigtail adn tried t splice the wires instead of buying teh $14 kit... anyway this radio is a cluster of odd wires and mes

    Turbo manifold *equal length*

    SE-R4LIFE
    By SE-R4LIFE,
    I was brain storming sittin in my starion and had a revelation ;D Seems to me that the most sought after thing is an EQUAL LENGTH MANIFOLD? I plan on making myself a intake and exhaust manifold and I'm throwing this out there for food for thought.   A. I'll take 5 orders at 75.00 a peice basically a retainer. B. I'll make a test mule and post it up for ya's or na's. C. These first 5 will get them at 175.00 minus the 75.00 already invested=100.00   After these five are done I'll do more if ne

    SDS timing curve map on my SDS EM4E

    Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    This is my timing map for this configuration. Keep in mind that I have a somewhat conservative curve in as I run pump gas. This is subject to change too.     Magna intake 2.5" IC pipes T4 60-1 13psi currently. Tim C mech cam 75lb injectors stock distributor MSD 6AL NGK BPR8ES .035     RPM     Degree -----    ------------ 500           10 750           10 1000    11 1250    13 1500    15 1750    18 2000    20 2250    23 2500    25 2750    28 3000    31 3250    32 3500  

    SDS fuel map on my EM4E

    Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    These is my fuel map for this configuration. These numbers are not set in stone but were determined by WBO2 readings.     These numbers run excellent on my 75lb injector set up. They may or may not for you. But it should get people with larger than 550cc injectors going.   Magna intake 2.5" IC pipes T4 60-1 13psi currently. Tim C mech cam 75lb injectors stock distributor MSD 6AL NGK BPR8ES .035         RPM     ECU VALUE -----         ------------ 500           69 750           68

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...