Jump to content

    stock ignition

    regan999
    By regan999,
    I have hooked up my EM-4D system (no ignition control).  No i,m trying to make the stock ignition work with the sds.  I have supplied kO pwr, and gnd to the module and ran wires from the detonation sensor to the corresponding wire on the module, as well as the black and white wires from the distributor to the module.  Now I believe a few wires can be removed (ones concerning altitude adjustment).  Now does the black with yellow tracer wire coming from the distributor signal generator need +12

    Can this honestly be fixed?

    Elkidmino
    By Elkidmino,
    I checked out a car today and this is what I found:   http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/515841/4   Can I cut this out and weld in a new section?  Or is this iminent death to this Quest?

    Check out Shawns' new leather console cover w/pics

    Ryan_V
    By Ryan_V,
    A few months back Shawn mentioned doing a prototype leather console cover to replace our brittle plastic pos-   Since I was the first person to buy one of his awesome shifter boot's,  I jumped at the chance of having the prototype console cover.   IMO, it turned out great and is exactly what I wanted.   I opted for "raised" RALLI///ART lettering and a cool Mistu symbol   http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/202062/KWCYQ-100_0074.JPG   http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/202062/SMSBQ-100

    Where can I find cam degreeing info?

    Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    http://www.4x4wire.com/toyota/tech/cam_degreeing/

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...