Jump to content

    another one comes alive

    kev_rm
    By kev_rm,
    Well tonight I finally got 'er running reasonably well.  I'm still battling a couple problems, first with one of the megasquirt injector channels (worked around it) and another with the ignition to ECU communication (stuck at 10deg advance), but it does run, so I thought I might share!!!   I'm complete psyched to get this thing back on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Here's my setup specific to the MPI mods: Chad's Custom Manifold 4x65lb Injectors Megasquirt v2.2 Ford EDIS Ignition w/ crank tr

    What temp does your car run?

    Pr4mnceMan
    By Pr4mnceMan,
    My SDS temp sensor is right next to my temp sensor for my stewart warner gauge.  The stewart warner gauge sits at 190-200 cruising and/or sitting while the SDS reads from 158 to 176 back and forth.  Since I don't have the stock temp gauge hooked up, I can't tell if 200* is normal or not.   ???  And why does SDS not read closer to aftermarket electric gauge?

    radio harness

    by_reQUEST
    By by_reQUEST,
    for some reason I cant find the thread about this... we can use teh 1g radio adapter harness when installing a new radio right? someone chopped  my pigtails off and I have another one coming so I cant tell yet if the 1g adapter harness will mate up.

    SDS WBO2 datalogging

    Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    I'm looking to get my 4E reflashed with the current updated software.   01/11/05 Version 14 Software Release for EM-3 Systems   V14 software for EM-3 systems is now available as an upgrade chip which you can install yourself. EM-3 systems cannot use the nitrous or a/c functions but have the AFR data logging capability. Changing the chip will involve writing down your existing values and transfering them to your new chip   SDS is offerring data logging WBo2 readings...look how slick that is...

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...