-
Images
- 31 replies
- 2948 views
- Add Reply
- 16 replies
- 1793 views
- Add Reply
- 10 replies
- 1647 views
- Add Reply
- 7 replies
- 872 views
- Add Reply
MPI MPG ?
By Arnold,
I know its not gonna be consistant since not everybody is using the same intake or same size injectors ect...
It's just I question I have never seen and I was wondering what the average mpg among all the mpi guys.
Wheel spacers
By by_reQUEST,
ok well Artinist...I think I lik the 10.5" wheel idea... nad I found some 1" spacers but which kind are the safest when a lotof power is involved? I admit to know nothing about spacers as far as durability..I have always stayed away from them honestly.
is the best route to go with teh spacers that offset teh lug pattern adn have lugs built into them or get straight up longer wheel studs and just a blank aluminum spacer
1" for teh SVT wheels.
Shawn
Deep cycle battery as only battery?
By Pr4mnceMan,
Is there any down side to running a deep cycle as your only battery? I just bought 2 yellow top optima batterys for $35 a piece from my local interstate distributor. They were reconditioned and they gave a full 1 year warranty just like if they were new. (Yellow top sonly have 1 yr warranty unlike the 3 year red top).
Front lip and retractable seatbelt question.
By sinisterg60,
Well I will ask the first question, my retractable seatbelt starps are stuck, one in the forward position and opne in the restrained position. Is there a fuse for these things?? THey are stuck and it sucks cops stare at me going down the raod cause the driver one is not reatracted... lol!!!
Next one, is there a place to buy a new front lip for less th 350 shipped?? I heard of a 3 piece one and whatnot, I have a 1 piece urethane but is very broke....
THanks
Matt
