Jump to content

    lower shore performance

    neon_hybrid
    By neon_hybrid,
    So on tuesday, I orderd a throttle body gasket kit from them with new shaft seals (on ebay).  I ordered it on tuesday evening, and got an email wednesday morning thanking me for my payment and telling me that I would recieve another email with a tracking number.  I sent an email today and asked the status and Brian told me that they havent received their shipment yet....     wt.... are you doing selling parts on ebay that you do not even have in your posession.  I understand that mistakes hap

    Starquest videos

    quest925
    By quest925,
    It would be really nice to have a "gallery" of videos, only starquests or it would get too crazy....

    Underbody paint

    offalot
    By offalot,
    OK  Im building up this car, it is not going to be an all out showcar and it is not going to be a daily driver, just something I drive on the weekends in the summer, maybe take it to some smaller shows (not for competition)maybe even race it here and there, so how should I coat the underbody? should I just go with rubberized undercoating or will some good enamel do the job?

    SDS install

    supturbo
    By supturbo,
    Is it advisable to lengthen some of the wires that allready have the plugs on them?  I need to come to the front of the vehicle for air,water,map and hall sensor, but to get a clean look I will have to make them alittle bit longer.  What has everybody else done.  I am going to be mounting in the glove box and coming up thru the passenger side where there is allready a hole..Thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...