Jump to content

    Beware kasper4207

    Outlander
    By Outlander,
    We made an agreement and I sent money instantly through pay-pal. I am or was or well I don't know at this point, buying a accordian intake hose. Each week I inquire about the status and have gotten.......It's been sent back for insufficient address. I have lived in my home for 8 years, no changes no problems. Then I got..........It's been sent back for insufficient packing. Don't quite know what all this means but it has been OVER a month. Deal was made on May 30th. With in the last couple of da

    tubular subframes/subframe ties?

    4stAir
    By 4stAir,
    is there any out there? for say the trans, k frame, or just lower subframe ties for the front or rear areas, i know the race cars had to have them to stiffen them up so is anyone sellin or do i need custom work done here?

    Bleeding power steering pump - A working procedure

    Albatross
    By Albatross,
    I tried ATF additive, flushed & tried steering fluid, replaced pump, flushed & bled system. It's ok unless I do an autocross run with it, then it's whining after one run at full boost. Is there a smaller pulley that might eliminate cavatating?

    5starshine?

    mthomlinson
    By mthomlinson,
    Has anyone tryed this out?   http://www.5starshine.com/

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...