-
Images
- 7 replies
- 1150 views
- Add Reply
- 26 replies
- 4468 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 718 views
- Add Reply
- 20 replies
- 1952 views
- Add Reply
RF CD changer install
By ZoSo,
Just bought a sony rf modulated cd changer for my '88. I am still using the stock tape deck with the stock antenna mast. The system needs a 12v constant, 12v accessory, and ground....Will I be able to splice into the stock antenna for all three hook-ups? Does anyone know what color wire is what for the antenna? Is the stock antenna hook-up to the back of the stock radio an rca type plug? thanks, Justin
I dynoed my car for the second time.... :)
By choko,
295hp/321tq Small 16g, hard pipes, rfl bov, 2.5 dp, to strait exhaust ;p I hit 340+, but was going on the lean side on the wideband. Gonna pull motor soon and do some crazy work, i wont be happy till im at 500hp/500q
bosch FPR hookup
By supturbo,
Hey guys, I have a quick question about the bosch fpr hook-up. The reason I am asking is because I have the SDS installed and running awesome, but having a stumble problem coming off the line and nothings seems to help. I did not check the fuel pressure until today and found it is at 60psi. Is this to high? I tried to adjust the screw/port on the FPR but nothing changed. I am wodering if I have it installed right. Fuel rail to the side of the FPR and the line back to tank on bottom correc
Got riped off for 370 bucks HELP!
By ekstatixx,
man last year i got ripped off for 370 bucks from this guy jacob simms aka atti2ude/adi on here. LAST SEPTEMBER!!!!! i bought a clutch from him, sent the money pay pal, and got no clutch. i ask him once a month for some money and he gives me the same run around. he has the nerve to be pissed at me bc his paypal acct got banned for ripping me off. what a fool. i think he lives in virginia. does anyone know this guy. i have hiss address written down somewhere. any one wanna stop by his house a
