-
Images
- 0 replies
- 461 views
- Add Reply
- 13 replies
- 2408 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 993 views
- Add Reply
- 5 replies
- 1130 views
- Add Reply
concepcion
By puma,
I bought a turbo from him a while back for a pretty good price. He was constantly in contact with me letting me know what was going on and when i received it, it was in awesome condition. He also warned and advised me about installing new turbos and tried his hardest to get me the instructions that came with it from Heron. I finally installed it and it made my car very happy. I really appreciated how courteous he was and would love to do business with him in the future.
H4 headlights
By jszucs,
Anyone every buy the h4 headlight lenses? If so how did you wire them. Thanks.
Haltech e6k connector/solder pin diagram needed PLEASE HELP
By scotty,
I have a haltech E6K . I got it with the connector kit and no pins (solderable pins ) Got te pins from Haltech but I still have no idea of how to wire the pins to cabling on the harness or which connector goes to which harness etc . I know somebody out here has this left over from their install is so can I get any copies of it sent to atsiauto@comcast.net and YES I have contacted Haltech and have not gotten very far .
Ride Height Issue. ??? SOLVED
By Sarc,
Well, I've had my second Starion for some time now, and I finally got around to putting my rear Eibach springs on it. The results were completely un-expected. I'm providing some pictures for better example of what is going on. But to sum up, I got the Eibachs off of my old wrecked black '88. May she rest in peace. :cry: I was always happy with the way the black car road, and it's ride height, although, I had to be carefull with some driveway/parking lot entrances. The springs had been s
