Jump to content

    ECI intake??

    G54Bstore
    By G54Bstore,
    i got my hands on a EPI mpi intake manifold of a 1g. i think some of you guys are using this for mpi on you rides. whats all involved in hooking it up to the 2.6? i was thinking ... if it can be bolted up i could use a megasquirt with it.. right? holla

    RACK AND PINION>

    thagremlin
    By thagremlin,
    SO AS IVE BEEN READING IVE COME ACROSS THIS A FEW TIMES. . SO TO MY UNDERSTANDING OUR STEERING ISNT THE BEST. .   BUT THEN AGAIN IVE ALSO HEARD OF CONVERTING OUR PARALLEL STEERING INTO A 240SX RACK AND PINION STEERING SYSTEM . . BUT IVE NOT SEEN ANYONE WHO COMPLETED IT YET. . DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY THING ABOUT THESE THAT CAN FILL ME IN . ..

    Northern Virginia Service Centers

    Jimigroov
    By Jimigroov,
    I want to get my 89 Quest running again and need some work done...I live in Northern Virginia and am looking for info on any service center/repair shop that may be familiar with ours cars...   thanks for any feedback Jimmy from Springfield, VA

    2003 Mustang rims?

    starionesi-r
    By starionesi-r,
    I picked up a set of mustang wheels for free and have searched to see what I need to make them fit. Looks like it would need spacers on the front and rear wheels to clear the struts. Does anyone know what size spacers I would need? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanx

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...