- 10 replies
- 1361 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 709 views
- Add Reply
- 10 replies
- 2042 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 471 views
- Add Reply
Basic List with Costs of MPI and Turbo Setup.... NO FLAMING!
By AsphaltJungle,
Alright here it goes, this is long, and a raw look at most of the things one will need to do a MPI setup on a Starquest with a larger garrett turbo. NO FLAMING me!!! If I forgot something Tuff Crap considering it was nearly 4:30am and I could not sleep so I did this on a whim from my experience. :shock: " MR MYSTERY MAN " wrote: Besides the intake how much more am i looking at spending for the complete system. I want to run a T70 in the future too so I wanted the opinion of some one
MB Motoring rims
By Star_V8_Quest,
I bought these off johnboyb and they look great.MB Motoring 16 x 8 Will go on my v8 car once i am thru painting it.couldnt wait till then so i will run them on my red car for awhile. front center caps will have to be modified...thats the reason they arent on yet. http://www.2.6liter.com/userfiles/Drazz/rims1.jpg
New Gauge Pod
By breakquest,
I just want some feedback on this. I made a pod for my A/F gauge and mounted it on the a pillar. That is all the gauges I need. I also replaced the stock turbo gauge with a faze one. I was going to try a new type of gauge pod right on the dash mounted flush to the headlight and emergency flasher controls. I didn't want to try it because I do not want to drill any holes under the pod for wires. I am just like that-But I can tell a lot of you are not since you just bolt the big tach on the
Conquestor= GREAT
By slow_down,
Great communication and fast shipping. Would happily do business with again!!! J.H.
