-
Images
- 7 replies
- 1176 views
- Add Reply
- 20 replies
- 1969 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 907 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 526 views
- Add Reply
My new '87 Starion...
By WHITE87,
Hey guys, I just purchased a Starquest a week ago and started to look for forums to help me out with the work that I'm hopefully going to be doing before school starts at the end of September. I bought the car for $800 (talked down the owner from $1000), which seems to have been a fantastic price. I'm putting the car in the restoration section because it is definitely in need of some TLC, including some body work (minor rust removal and repaint), but notably engine/transmission work. I thou
Going to springs, choices ...
By 4NMOPAR,
So thoughts on these ? Are these the famed EIBACHS or what ? http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/dsp_pa...0Starion%201988 Anyone run the Susp.Tech ones and is it TOO low for normal DD use and some street fun ?
flag as read
By Brown,
When you open a forum and don't want to read various posts it would be convenient to be able to check the post and then tag as read. This would save alot of time. Similar to an email format.
Jake87TSI
By Star_V8_Quest,
Bought a set of magnecore wires.Arrived in great shape. Thanks
