ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

He dragged it out with me for about 4-5 months saying it had been shipped and other excuses,

never giving me a tracking number.Took it up with paypal but too late to do anything.

Money gone!!!! Get in early with paypal.

I talked to him Friday. He said I should be seeing my turbo any day now, and did call me and tell me that the manifold he tried to make got boogered up. He will be refunding my money for the manifold and I will post pics of the turbo once I get it. Should be here today.

• 2 weeks later...

ive been quiet this whole time on this subject. but ive been waiting since late January/eary february for what was to initialy be a 17c..then upgraded to the FP-Green turbo.

all i want is my money back now..im tired of this and i can not wait no longer. please just return my money so i can fix my car..

Daniel

Julian,

Sorry dude, but your service is not as great as your knowledge of turbos. I will also like my money back for the turbo I send money for (16G).

I tried reaching out to you and have spoken to you over the phone, text, and sqc messenger. I wait it long enough for you to come thru with your service, now it looks like we are running in circles. I'm sure you would have more business including from me if you would just follow thru with the orders.

Thanks anyways. I know at times everything is stressfull, and not easy. But don't leave out those that one day might help you out in the long run.

Alex

PayPal only

ochoalexander@gmail.com

email

alexanderochoa@yahoo.com

Have to say this is crazy all he does is give people the run around would not do biz with him agine,Nor would i recomend him and auto i hear you don't know how he is still allowed to sale on here oh well hope everyone gets their stuff

well im going to finish up the last of the orders and no longer offer my services on this forum. i have alot of time delay issues and personal problems that have affected the way things are made and sent in a timely fashion. sorry to all of those that did not get their product and are recieving a refund, and sorry to those that are still waiting for their turbos.

i have heard many great things about the turbos that i have built on the forum, and i have heard many bad things about the delays and the waiting and for that im truly sorry. best of luck to those that have my products and hope they treat you well and make you happy.

Edited by ragdoll_unlimited

COME ON RAGDOLL_UNLIMTED I HAVE BEEN VERY , VERY PAITIENCE ON YOU NEED YOU TO STOP TELLING LIES AND EITHER SHIP THE PARTS OR SEND ME MY MONEY SO I CAN GET ONE SOMEWHERE ELSE. I NEED YOU TO CONTACT ME OR I WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH PAYPAL AND TELL THEM WHAT IS GOING ON.

well i talked to him about a week ago and i think i got the real story out of him. basically he keeps making promises based on what his suppliers promise him and than they don't come through till months later. if i remember correct he said he does have a bunch of 16g's that he can ship so i don't know what you guys ordered. But he told me he just hasn't gotten the parts for the big turbos (20g, green)

If you did order a 16g i don't know whats holding it up but were all in this together and i know its getting a little ridiculous and yes Julian did bite off more than he can chew. But for the price were getting these turbos at i can afford to wait as long as it does eventually show up. i would be spending over twice as much if i went somewhere else.

[quote name='on4now4' date='11 June 2010 - 08:23 AM' timestamp='1276269814' post='1043776

But he told me he just hasn't gotten the parts for the big turbos (20g, green)

That's why i want my money back, I've been waiting for 6 months and counting on an fp green. And now I am falling into a hole because my 17c is crapping oil all over the inside of my exhaust, and I don't like the hole I'm falling into.. I can not wait no more, need my money back to get my car back to where it was and get back on track

Edited by dstar88

• 2 weeks later...
I placed an order with Julian for a s16g turbo without looking at his feedback. If I had, I probably would've reconsidered. From the previous posts I can see he hasn't earned the greatest reputation on this site and I'd like to put in my two cents. I'm very pleased with Julian aka Ragdoll_unlimited. The work was done in a timely manner, I was kept informed and received progress reports every other week without asking for one. I can't speak on previous posts or the issues they've run into with Julian but it appears to me that he's turned his buisness around. He's a man of his word and does great work

I placed an order with Julian for a s16g turbo without looking at his feedback. If I had, I probably would've reconsidered. From the previous posts I can see he hasn't earned the greatest reputation on this site and I'd like to put in my two cents. I'm very pleased with Julian aka Ragdoll_unlimited. The work was done in a timely manner, I was kept informed and received progress reports every other week without asking for one. I can't speak on previous posts or the issues they've run into with Julian but it appears to me that he's turned his buisness around. He's a man of his word and does great work

when did you order your turbo?

you must be one of the few...because im still waiting...since January...

Daniel

Maybe he should take some time and review his orders and let everyone who is still awaiting their turbo what the hold up is. Any update would be fine with me. I don't even want my turbo anymore, because he forced me to use my BW to get the car running.

Has anyone gotten a turbo from ragdoll recently? I'm starting to grow impatient with all the excuses and its getting time to put the new block into the car.

Please add your name and date purchased to the list if you're purchased a turbo from Julian (Ragdoll_unlimited)

alexNYC------------------paypal send------3/05/10-------------not received

Edited by AlexNYC

Involvedrotary-----------paypal sent------3/22/10-------------not recieved

dstar88 -----------------paypal sent------01/20ish/10 --------not received WHERE IS MY TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dstar88 -----------------paypal sent------01/20ish/10 --------not received WHERE IS MY TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teamvpneon---------------paypal sent------04/07/10------------not received

teamvpneon---------------paypal sent------04/07/10------------not received

Dad --------------------Paypal sent 02/18/20 ------------Recieved 16G 05/21/10