MNF Saints Vs Patriots

sfc711

My 17yo son is graduating this year so for his present he wanted to see Saints vs Patriots( thats his favorite team) on Nov 30. Anybody else going to this game? Told his mother to up her insurance policy on him because he might not make it back alive. Later,GAry

GOOOOOO!!! SAINTS

That was a good old fashioned beat down. The pats got in a touchdown, then it was over after 5 mins into the 1st quarter! I hope these guys can pull off a 16-0 season. Their remaining schedule is weak too...dallas..washington..carolina..atlanta..tampa bay..we should hopefully win out!

Boooooooo! Down with the saints! Haha.

Don't get me wrong. I hate the pats almost as much as I hate the yankees...and I suuuuuuuure hate me some yankees! But being from MN and consequently a Vikes fan, the saints are the only thing in our way of the big game - least, many of us think so. It'll be fun times when we meet in the playoffs.

I'm not a huge fan of footbal in general, but I watch it when one of the few teams I like are playing. Last night I decided to watch because of how well NO is doing this year, plus the Pats are probably my least favorite team so enjoyed watching them get a beat down.

I just hope the Cowboys can screw up NO's record year :D