What do you see when you look at a car like this?

Kreal

you must have more money than brains you put $10,000 into one of these and still can't drive it every day or get the stupid thing into the low 13's in the quarter.if you bothered to read my old posts you would know i don't have the quest anymore, and neither does my cousin.after running 550hp muscle car she decided to sell it.some gay guy bought it and i not just saying that because he owns a quest he is really gay.the car has stickers on the back that say "follow me to the gay bar" and " i love my dildo".that is no lie i see it all the time around town.

Sounds like u need to stop following him around town! So, are u just trying to get banned cause u don't have a SQ anymore or what?

Win.

LOL... why would I bother to read your old posts when your latest posts say all they need to say about you: that you have some serious complex of homophobia and hang around a SQ site when you dislike them so much and don't even have one. Fail.

$10,000... in my car?? LMFAO...

-Robert

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Win.

LOL... why would I bother to read your old posts when your latest posts say all they need to say about you: that you have some serious complex of homophobia and hang around a SQ site when you dislike them so much and don't even have one. Fail.

$10,000... in my car?? LMFAO...

-Robert

Yeah this is definatly the wrong site to come on if your Homophobic. SOCTMBFD!!!

Seriously I probably have over $10K in my car and I have gotten it to the point that it is pretty much totally reliable.

i'm sorry guy's i don't mean to take my frustrations out on you.it's these damn retarded kids on this school bus.they get to you.then people wonder why i drink so much and why i have to blow in on of those things to get the bus to even start.i'm better when i drink.you don't stop at rr crossing you get in trouble,you weave back and forth to see how many kids fall out of their seats and the kids complain,you hit parked cars with the arm that swings off the front and thats a no no.you see if you can get some air when you go over a couple hills and one kids gets a concussion(baby)from hitting his head.if you forget to strap down their wheel chairs they fly all over like pin balls.don't let a kid drive thats a 3 week vacation. kids suck

Sweet, so you're a drunk and you drive a school bus? I suppose we'll be hearing about you on the news someday LOL

Thats really the kind of deal I need to get into. Believe it or not I can find cars, amazing cars, once in a life time type cars. Some aren't for sale, but some are - and some come in time. Last year I stood in the middle of 30 Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin cars, all original, flawless, absolutley immaculate. Sitting dormant with dust, mice feces and dirt on top of them in garages that weren't even worth $5000 property value. I've found a Cord, Deusenburg, Auburn and countless Mercedes. I know, seems far fetched, right? Well, it isn't.

Ohio is a different place. It was once a booming area, plenty of wealthy people lived/still do live here. Winter is harsh on cars so they were pushed into the garages barns and sheds. Parts is the worst killer. Imagine owning a 1950s Jaguar in the 70s-80s, there aren't any parts shops around here so if your car became inoperable it was most often pushed into that garage or shed. And forgotten about.

In the past month I have met an array of people in this area that have shown me cars, horseless carriges, horse drawn carraiges, vintage boats, hit and miss engines, steam locomotives, and other items that probably well-exceed billions of dollars. I've been having a wonderful time learning about them and the most common denominator when asked where they were found was right here in Ohio.

Even though there is money to be made in restoring old cars the most joyful factor in it for me is the saving of the car, the learning about it, and knowing it will be restored and cherished. Money comes and goes but experiences of riding or just sitting in these artifacts of time you will remember for life.

I've sold a lot of cars over the past few years, cars I do regret, but that is life. I still have many that make me very happy and my eyes are always looking for more. The funnest part for me is when I bring that old car home, and start cleaning it up. It's the joy of knowing you are giving it a chance to live again.

Yeah, I hear ya on the cars being tucked away up there.

I think because of that it's probably easier to find some old rare iron than it is here.

Down here cars don't get put away and forgotten about during winter. They get driven more down here and kinda stay out in the public eye. That or they get parked, but most times outside since we don't have the crappy weather of up north. If they're parked outside, they're out where someone who knows about that particular car and can try and approach the owner. Up there they get parked in the winter won't start in the spring, so the car gets covered up in the garage by boxes and forgotten about.

I bet there's 3 or 4 examples of old muscle just sitting collecting dust and rust within a mile radius of me. Nothing special- a 60ish 4 door Impala or Pontiac Catalina/Bonneveile, a couple of old chevy trucks and some others. All of them are pretty readilly seen from the road, I just haven't gone to talk to any of them.

I'm sure people down here had the same problems getting parts for certain cars, but since they cars weren't tucked in the corner of someone's garage, somebody came along who could restore the car and bought it.

Once I get the big shop done and my money is freed up, I'm gonna start trying to find some goodies. Even if it's not rare stuff. I also want to start selling rust free projects from down here up north where theirs are all rotted out. There's cars down here I can pick up for $500-1000 that would probably sell for $2k up there without even touching them- of course, that's only when the economy is good up there so I'd have to wait until things turn around before doing that.

Where did all my posts go. oh no god forbid anyone says anything that jimmy doesn't agree with.

It isn't Jimmy, you continued to violate site policy. On top of that you are the type of twit we don't want in our community. Oh, can you say banned?

Jimmy

It isn't Jimmy, you continued to violate site policy. On top of that you are the type of twit we don't want in our community. Oh, can you say banned?

Jimmy

WIN.

One man, one vote. That's all that's required!

Democracy at it's best... LOL...

-Robert