Watch a camaro get spanked! LIKE 4 TIMES

apedog

While the conquest is impressive it might have been a different race if the camaro was up to par. Very slow shifts and poor launches by the camaro. Plus you can hear it being pedaled. It either had problems or an inexperienced driver.

But that's a chevy driver for ya ;) A Ford guy would have done better :P

Edited by ucw458

While the conquest is impressive it might have been a different race if the camaro was up to par. Very slow shifts and poor launches by the camaro. Plus you can hear it being pedaled. It either had problems or an inexperienced driver.

But that's a chevy driver for ya ;) A Ford guy would have done better :P

I have seen "super dave's" car run several times. That Camaro would have had a race even with a good driver.

JR

I have seen "super dave's" car run several times. That Camaro would have had a race even with a good driver.

JR

I'm not disputing that. I'm just saying I would rather see a race between 2 cars being driven all out. The camaro was being driven so poorly it seemed like he was letting dave win. I'm not saying the camaro should have one. I would like to see the same race with a better driver in the camaro.

I'm not disputing that. I'm just saying I would rather see a race between 2 cars being driven all out. The camaro was being driven so poorly it seemed like he was letting dave win. I'm not saying the camaro should have one. I would like to see the same race with a better driver in the camaro.

agreed