PS3 Games

Killtodie

Uncharted and Uncharted 2

Metal Gear Solid 4 ( but I HIGHLY recommend playing MGS, MGS2, and MGS3 before ever play 4 - it's an amazing saga with such a twisted and intertwined storyline that will leave you simply astounded. Your mind asplodes. )

Killzone 2

Edited by Fanta

no thanks on metal gear, i have a deeply founded hate for that game.

the first uncharted was cool, I'm thinking of that.

I played the demo of killzone 2, didnt like it so much.

Im sorry if you hate metal gear you should return your game system now .

call of duty modern warfare 2 is coming out next month..

fanta is right metal gear is the S*@t.. though i havent bought the 4th one only rented it and got half way in one night.. but havent finished yet.. one of the best games ever made

I hate MG for a few reason.

They are silly.

Stupid name.

Solid Snake? Thats a gosh darn name? Let me guess, is his evil brother name :::DRUM ROLL::: LIQUID Snake?

(I dont know, is he?)

And the whole box thing is just stupid.

There, those are my reasons. I hate stupid crap like that and it pisses me off. Never touched the game.

well i can regrettably say i have over 45 ps3 games.

MGS...the game is cool, but i HATE the annoyance of when u die "snaaaaaaake!!!!" so ghey

FPS i would say modern warfare 2 is going to DOMINATE any game console.

killzone 2 was short

bioshock is AWESOME, and the sequel comes out soon

resistance 2 was very good too

racing games

NFS prostreet was very well done

NFS shift, has glitches but easy to get all the trophies the lambo dominates all cars, they updated damage to look a little better

dirt 2 is awesome, and u can get 100% trophies very easy.

RPG games

i would get uncharted 2, very awesome. i havent got it yet, but i hear its phenomenal. and uncharted is known to last a while

assassins creed 2 is coming out soon too i believe, that will dominate as well.

They are silly.

Stupid name.

Solid Snake? Thats a gosh darn name? Let me guess, is his evil brother name :::DRUM ROLL::: LIQUID Snake?

(I dont know, is he?)

There, those are my reasons. I hate stupid crap like that and it pisses me off. Never touched the game.

Solid Snake is just the code name of the main character. You find out in the game series his real name, which is directly related to the movie Escape From New York with Kurt Russel, where if you watch the movie, you'll see a striking resemblence ( Hideo Kojima even states the movie as an inspiration ). Liquid isn't really his evil brother, just his genetic twin. Again, also a code name. No different than say, Red Leader being Luke Skywalker, Wolverine being Logan, etc etc

The box thing is awesome. It might seem stupid till you have to use it - it throws in a comedic value to the game ( it literally does ).

So you're essentially hating a game that you've never played based on a few silly reasons, that honestly have a lot more depth in the game than what you think they do. The game series actually has a very, very deep plot with many a reference to religion, politics, society and human nature.

Gah - it bothers me that you have so much distaste for a game that you've never played because of the names of some characters and what ends up being a comedic but yet very key part in the game(s)

Edited by Fanta

you ask for suggestions and then shoot them all down? :rolleyes:

besides, there is no ps3 exclusive worth having until gt5 comes out. 360>ps3 all day - exclusive games are better, online is miles better. (yes i have both)

you ask for suggestions and then shoot them all down? :rolleyes:

besides, there is no ps3 exclusive worth having until gt5 comes out. 360>ps3 all day - exclusive games are better, online is miles better. (yes i have both)

ur silly. 360 is not greater than ps3 sorry. the only reason u say so is because u pay for online play, while we dont. thats why ur online is a little better, but ps3 will soon be charging something like $30/year for online play.

i have both

They are silly.

Stupid name.

(I dont know, is he?)

BAN :excl: :lol: