Who drives a white with red stripes flatty

Strikeking10

Onezero... haha... its not just stripes its a rising sun... on the whole car.

-Robert

nice, i didnt see the sun part just the stripes, ive also seen a white starion flatty a couple times this week in the springfield/thurston area.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1235/1000257v.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5056/1000267b.jpg

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8361/1000263a.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9726/1000265i.jpg

Feel it.

-Robert

Both comments are true. Even though the car is fairly low its hard to see the circle on the top. I've been hoping to find my car in google maps :) seems like should be easy to spot.

There are actually a few rising sun designs. I was going for the one with the straight lines, and sun off to the side (not centered).

I do have a lot of mess ups on it. the lines under the doors are way off, one line in the back is way off, it has a bunch of chips, a few spots where pulling the masking off lifted paint, and worst of all, putting the clearcoat made bloby/wrinkly nastyness. Its rustoleum, so it should be easy to fix up when I get time. I also have some small parts to paint.

I may put some kill stickers on the fender, cus, i think thats funny.

Strikeking10:

Did you get your car running? I was going to help you figure out what was going on, then it looked like you were going to sell it to shaun, then I didnt hear anything.

I may be moving to portland soon, so If you want me to help, you should do it soon. I also have an 86 widebody, thats straight up stock, so we could use it as reference.

The 850 is my friends car, its pretty slow, it does have a "sport" button, but its not very sporty. Its not a bad ride (does need some body work), but its fast by any means.

Both comments are true. Even though the car is fairly low its hard to see the circle on the top. I've been hoping to find my car in google maps :) seems like should be easy to spot.

There are actually a few rising sun designs. I was going for the one with the straight lines, and sun off to the side (not centered).

I do have a lot of mess ups on it. the lines under the doors are way off, one line in the back is way off, it has a bunch of chips, a few spots where pulling the masking off lifted paint, and worst of all, putting the clearcoat made bloby/wrinkly nastyness. Its rustoleum, so it should be easy to fix up when I get time. I also have some small parts to paint.

I may put some kill stickers on the fender, cus, i think thats funny.

Strikeking10:

Did you get your car running? I was going to help you figure out what was going on, then it looked like you were going to sell it to shaun, then I didnt hear anything.

I may be moving to portland soon, so If you want me to help, you should do it soon. I also have an 86 widebody, thats straight up stock, so we could use it as reference.

The 850 is my friends car, its pretty slow, it does have a "sport" button, but its not very sporty. Its not a bad ride (does need some body work), but its fast by any means.

i never did get it running right i do have the weekends off if you would want to meet somewhere and we could drive up to my house to take a look at it. id like to get it to be driveable if possible or atleast run better.

i never did get it running right i do have the weekends off if you would want to meet somewhere and we could drive up to my house to take a look at it. id like to get it to be driveable if possible or atleast run better.

Yeah, I can probably help, I have 2 obligations, and Im not sure when one of them is, the other is flexible. I'll check tommorow, to see when I have time and when I dont.

e: It looks like I'll be helping my friend today, so I should have this weekend clear for doing whatever. I still have my 86, so unless I sell it today, we can use it for reference.

Edited by nerdbouy

Yeah, I can probably help, I have 2 obligations, and Im not sure when one of them is, the other is flexible. I'll check tommorow, to see when I have time and when I dont.

e: It looks like I'll be helping my friend today, so I should have this weekend clear for doing whatever. I still have my 86, so unless I sell it today, we can use it for reference.

well i was helping my friend move this weekend and it's going to end up being a 2 day thing i wont be able to do anything this weekend

well i was helping my friend move this weekend and it's going to end up being a 2 day thing i wont be able to do anything this weekend

bummer dude... next weekend Im busy, then after that I may or may not be moving (depends on whether I can make enough money this week or not...)

I texted you yesterday, but never heard back from you. Did I text the right number?

bummer dude... next weekend Im busy, then after that I may or may not be moving (depends on whether I can make enough money this week or not...)

I texted you yesterday, but never heard back from you. Did I text the right number?

Must of been the wrong number cause i didnt get anything.

ouch. I texted some (probably) confused guy, that is 1 number off from your number :blush:

The good news is that tommorow, I should be 1/3 of the way to my goal of paying rent, and the promise of more work, so my chances of staying in town for another month are getting better.

Edited by nerdbouy