Photo request

Fanta

Id say the backs are 17X10 and he is comming very close both inside and outside. fronts are very hard to tell but by the dif in the lips they are ether very diffrent in offset or much much smaller. So I'll guess 17X8 because it's hard to find 17's in an offset that works under 8" wide. Edited by jszucs

Hmm, I have the opportunity to buy a set of 17x8fr and 17x9rears for about $1kobo - offset isnt stated on the sticket, just that they fit an S14 perfectly. So I'm debating on it. Edited by Fanta

s14... probably +35's or +20's.

You'd probably need spacers in order to get them to fit super good. But, they'll still work... go try and test fit them!! Take some pics while you're at it, you fail master of pics.

-Robert

s14... probably +35's or +20's.

You'd probably need spacers in order to get them to fit super good. But, they'll still work... go try and test fit them!! Take some pics while you're at it, you fail master of pics.

-Robert

When the weather clears up a bit I'll get to fixing my electrical issue that keeps melting my headlight/taillight fusible link :P

there are other parties interested, so no loss on my part if I don't get them ( there will always be more ) - plus I still have the Ronal R9s